This is a fun, practical
and educational one-day course where you will feel changes happen and experience the power of EFT Tapping first hand.
- Learn about energy flow, your energy body and how it influences your daily experience of life.
- Discover how EFT Tapping works with improving the flow of energy through the energy body.
- Plenty of hands-on practise and demonstrations will ensure
you feel confident using EFT to dissolve stress and increase your positive energy and vitality by the end of the course workshop.
Everyone is welcome to attend this workshop - the general public, anyone
with an interest in self-help techniques, health care practitioners, and therapists. The Foundation course is a pre-requisite for those going on to take the EFT Master Practitioner Training.
Energy EFT Tapping Foundation training
course teaches you the Energy EFT Tapping basics to practice on yourself, friends and family,
helping you to gain confidence in using the basic techniques. During the workshop you will have
the opportunity to participate in group EFT Tapping sessions, practise individual
sessions with a partner and watch demonstrations with a volunteer.
Each workshop participant receives a full-colour printed manual for future reference, a printed SUE scale, various worksheets, Course Attendance Certificate, and a year's membership of the Guild of Energists (value €35).
The fee for the Energy EFT Tapping Foundation training course is €165 including all materials and resources.
one-day workshop you will learn:
- How much better you can feel, and how quickly that can happen;
- How to use Positive EFT to change your mind and think new thoughts;
- A basic understanding of the human energy system:
- How to dissolve away stress
in the energy system in minutes using a simple Energy EFT technique;
- How you can convert problems into solutions and learn a whole new way of thinking as you do;
- How you can use Positive EFT for goal setting and future success;
- How you can manage your own energy levels easily and powerfully at any time you choose.
- Receive an Attendance Certificate from The Guild of Energists (UK and Ireland) -
The Guild of Energists
As a Practitioner, you will gain the above PLUS:
- How to change your thinking from looking for problems and “roots” to finding solutions;
- How to encourage clients up the positive wing of the SUE scale and get much faster, more powerful Healing Events in your Energy EFT sessions;
- How you can use positives with past aspects and future aspects to heal the energy system;
- How to use positives with children, groups, families, teams;
- How to advise clients on why and how to use Positive EFT daily to support the work you do together in session;
- How you can use Positive EFT as a starting point and introduction to EFT Tapping.*
*A GOOD first experience with GOOD feelings is 100% simpler to do than to try and start with “releasing trauma” for a first introduction to any form of EFT!
It is necessary to have attended an introductory EFT workshop before progressing
to Master Practitioner Training as it accustoms you to using EFT first-hand
to gain personal experience of its benefits before working with clients.
"Think of powerful positive energy forms acting like a
wonderful waterfall in the energy system.
Increase the flow rate
and dried up riverbeds spring to life; old dams and debris
that's piled up is simply washed away and
you're left with a vibrant, sparkling LIVING landscape
full of movement, full of flow, full of life."
For more information please contact Helen Ryle, Guild of Energists Certified Trainer, on 087 7734914 or
. Pre-booking is essential.
Payment Options for Energy EFT Foundation Course:
1. Full payment €165 (€135 earlybird)
2. Deposit €50 and balance of fee payment on the course day.
EFT (emotional freedom techniques) Master Practitioner Training
4-day Energy EFT Tapping course
(over 2 weekends)
The EFT Master Practitioner Certification Training Course is an entirely new training, written from the ground up by Dr Silvia Hartmann incorporating research, developments and experience from the last 14 years in the field of modern energy work including the Heart and Soul Protocol, the SUE scale for life beyong zero and up to plus 10, Events Psychology and the Aspects Model, EmoTrance, The Sixth Sense, Project Sanctuary...and much more.
This qualification is the 'gold standard' set by the Guild of Energists. It contains the most up to date techniques and modern approaches for understanding the human energy system and the mastery of EFT Tapping. This course provides you with a clear, step-by-step path to assisting your clients in finding their way out of their problems and into enjoying the life they want to live.
The EFT Master Practitioner course is recommended for:
- Existing EFT practitioners wishing to update to the latest developments, techniques and methods in the field;
- Individuals who wish to become professional EFT practitioners;
- Professional healers and therapists wishing to add modern EFT Tapping to their tool box of techniques;
- Those who love EFT, are excited about its practice and potential and wish to take EFT to the next level.
By understanding that EFT Tapping works with improving the flow of energy through the energy body, much more logical, clearly focused, specific and precise methods of applying EFT have come to light.
This brings about many benefits for practitioners in EFT as well as for self-help treatments, and these include:
- A clear and cohesive theory on how EFT works and how and why EFT is to be applied;
- A tremendous reduction in client AND practitioner stress across the board, leading to:
- More elegant, gentle and powerful EFT treatments;
- Faster results by targeting EFT interventions more precisely;
- Better and deeper rapport between EFT practitioner and client (the EFTeam);
- Better experiences for both EFT practitioner and client across the board;
- Alleviation of problems including set up confusion and the Apex effect;
- A whole array of brand new techniques, methods and approaches to applying EFT.
The EFT Master Practitioner Certification Course consists of 12 Units - Levels 1, 2 & 3 -
covering the core skills
of the modern master practitioner of EFT Tapping. The course will be run over two weekends. Modules will be taught and practised all day on Saturdays and Sunday mornings.
Sunday afternoons given over to hands-on supervised practise of working with real-life clients on their real issues plus feedback and Q&A. This offers you an ideal opportunity to experience using EFT in a practical client setting in a supportive, supervised environment. You will receive feedback and advice from your trainer as you work through client problems step-by-step.
You will also gain insight and understanding of your own challenges as well as learning new skills and how to approach problems and issues with clients. Imagine what this will do to improve your confidence in using EFT!
Please see the next course dates for EFT Master Practitioner in the sidebar on the right.
Pre-booking is essential.
Payment Options for EFT Master Practitioner 4-day Course:
1. Full payment €665
2. Deposit €150 and €515 payment on the first day of the course.
Click on the names in the audio player above to hear feedback from recent trainees
on the EFT Master Practitioner and Positive EFT Practitioner courses.
The course is structured over the 12 modules to take you through from the novice to advanced in an easy and understandable way so that each module builds on the skills learnt in the previous ones.
There are 45 key core skills to be mastered before you can be certified and all 12 modules must be taken. Certification is by continuous assessment during the workshops, there is no examination to be taken.
Level 1: Discovering EFT
Stepping into your role as an Energist
How EFT works and explaining it clearly
The SUE scale and 'life beyond zero'
Energy flow and evolving any problem
2 - Reversing Energy Body Stress
Understanding 'stress talk' and not being distracted by it
De-stressing the client and building a stress free path to the problem
The EFTeam and practitioner-client working relationship
3 - The EFT Story
The EFT Story protocol
How to know what to tap for first and next
Identifying set-up phrases from the client's story
4 - The Professional EFT Practitioner
Working with EFT professionally
Records, handouts, home study materials
Taking responsibility for the client's well-being
Understanding and tapping in 'energy healer mode'
Level 2: Intermediate EFT
5 - Extremely Focused Treatments
Focusing EFT on specific memories and events
Understanding energy body memories and their physical component
Using the EFT Body protocol
How to conduct 'Secret Therapy' with your clients
6 - Working With Aspects
Understanding and explaining the aspect model to the client
How to use EFT for proxy tapping
Unravelling aspects for tapping
7 - Emotions & Energy
The connection between emotions and the energy system
Guiding the client to discover the emotion behind the problem
The Sixth Sense and language ofthe body
Working with chronic pain and residual pain
8 - Energy Body Events
Evolving unfinished events and event echoes
Spotting guiding stars and the problems with highlight events
Understanding Healing Events as important Events
Level 3: Advanced EFT
9 - Mind Changes
Understanding how beliefs are formed
Using EFT to evolve limiting beliefs
Installing positive beliefs with EFT
10 - Energetic Relationships
Relationships and energetic entities
Finding an energetic entity in a clients energy field
Helping the client change their relationship with the energetic entity
Working with group entities
11 - Autogenic Reality
Understanding the concept of the autogenic world where the conscious mind and energy mind meet
The power of working with metaphor and autogenic realities
Using EFT to work with a client's aspect inside the autogenic reality
Using EFT with global metaphor for the client's problem
12 - The EFT Master Practitioner
What is an EFT Master Practitioner
EFT Master Practitioner core skills review
The importance of loving your clients
Required reading before taking the course: Energy EFT: Next Generation Tapping & Emotional Freedom Techniques by Silvia Hartmann.
Therapists, practitioners, counsellors and mental health professionals
- would you like to expand your skills and add exciting new tools to your
therapeutic toolbox? If so you should attend a 4-day EFT Master Practitioner training course in Tralee,
Co. Kerry to learn and practice using EFT Tapping in depth. You should have
attended a one-day introductory Energy EFT Foundation workshop in EFT
and have used it successfully for yourself prior to attenting this training.
This in-depth and thorough training covers the syllabus of theGuild of Energists (The
GoE) EFT Master Practitioner Certification. It is also useful for those who wish to use EFT for themselves or with friends and family in more depth and for a wider range of issues.
The EFT Master Practitioner course includes many opportunities
for working with your own energy reversals using new techniques,
new protocols and new exercises and teaches you
the most up-to-date concepts and protocols available in EFT Tapping today.
A comprehensive 280-page printed Manual is provided, also printed SUE Scale, and forms and resources to use
for your own personal development work or with clients. The investment for the 4-day Master Practitioner training course is €665 and includes a year's professional membership of The Association for Meridian Therapies and Therapist Listing in the directory on The Guild of Energists website (value €75). Membership also includes free training downloads in the website member's area and discounts when purchasing books.
qualification will enable you to obtain professional indemnity insurance
from Therapists' Insurance companies so that you can set up a practice with clients.
For more information please contact Helen Ryle, Guild of Energists Certified Trainer, on 087 7734914 or
. Pre-booking for the workshops is essential.